1. Mexican fried rice
2. Costco formula, diapers and wipes
3. Homemade Tamales de Carnitas
4. Valentines Dates
5. Reminiscing
6. Target home furnishings
7. Going to the movie theater
8. Good desserts
9. Days that we don't have to go anywhere
10. Free samples of anything
11. Having a piano
12. Having 2 kids that can read
13. Good teachers that teach my kids at school (even when one of them doesn't appreciate MJ quite as enthusiastically as her past teachers and parents do- she still chose to be a teacher and I appreciate that- sorry for having an emotional breakdown during Parent-Teacher conference.)
2. Costco formula, diapers and wipes
3. Homemade Tamales de Carnitas
4. Valentines Dates
5. Reminiscing
6. Target home furnishings
7. Going to the movie theater
8. Good desserts
9. Days that we don't have to go anywhere
10. Free samples of anything
11. Having a piano
12. Having 2 kids that can read
13. Good teachers that teach my kids at school (even when one of them doesn't appreciate MJ quite as enthusiastically as her past teachers and parents do- she still chose to be a teacher and I appreciate that- sorry for having an emotional breakdown during Parent-Teacher conference.)



2 comments:
I totally get you on the Costco baby supplies. I love the Kirkland brand. The Huggies Diaper/Wipes $7 off coupon recently just enticed me to buy Huggies wipes. Why don't I believe myself when I tell myself I'll never buy them again??? Even if they are $7 off they are terrible. There's nothing worse than having a wipe tear into two when you're cleaning a stinky bum.
Okay- I'm going to have to give you a call and hear all about the conference!
Post a Comment