our family, our food, our fun

Friday, February 12, 2010

It's not V-day yet but I finished my ode so why wait?

Oh Mr. Allgood, how longs it been?
You flexing in the mirror reminds me of when...
You drove me around in a BMW
And told me that I was in love with you
We went on a hike in the Superstitions,
I agreed to get married with some conditions
We went to dinner in Nogales, Mexico
Please Mr. Border guard, to jail I WON"T GO!
You do the running man and put competition to shame
Shocking I know but Scrabble isn't really my game.
A little bit Metro, a little bit REI,
a little bit Young Republiucan, but also a flaming liberal kinda guy.
You do the weather report and have me confused,
The man I married should be on the news!
A series of jokes and other silly things
Don't begin to describe why I wear a wedding ring
Or why I married the nerdiest, coolest guy in earth
Or why to 4 children I have given birth.

The reasons why cannot be written
Hopefully they are known and we are still smitten
As long as I stay in the kitchen ;-)

Love you.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Wow...I'm speechless. Truly. (in a good way) :-)

The Hexem Family said...

lol that's awesome!!!

Good job Kim!!!!

sallgood said...

Kim, Jared is so seriously blessed to have you! (And your skills in the kitchen are one of your signature talents, but ode writing is now running a close second!):D

Kim Allgood said...

Thanks Stephanie, Claudia and Jared! I get my ode-ing skills from my Dad. So, thanks to you too, Dad!