our family, our food, our fun

Sunday, February 21, 2010

a mooshy unvalentines day post

Jared and I went on a "week following Valentines, even though we already had a killer valentines date" date yesterday. 4 kids and nine years later, we have more fun now than we did the day we got married. Yes the honeymoon in Kauai was fun but this was almost better just because it means that even after the 4 kids and several sleepless nights, and getting puked on, and getting pooped on- we still find time to have a pretty rad day away- (and a great time coming home, getting attacked by the kids and making a saweet dinner.)
Picture extravaganza follows...
the view- after feeling muscles I don't think I have ever felt before
a very steep hill that as we were climbing up, i was making myself nauseous just thinking about going down it. it is a lot steeper than it looks!
and the cooking begins...next post.




1 comment:

Jared said...

That was fun! Good job toughing out the hard parts. :-)