This past week, I made a meal plan and stuck to it! I think this has only happened one other time and that was when we only had one kid. So, it was a feat. Maybe this coming week, I can make a chore chart and stick to it? Nah.
1. Meal plans- Monday: french dips-Tuesday: french dips (leftovers)-Wednesday: something with Chicken but I forget now-Thursday: Indian Pork Skewers with Coconut Rice-Friday: Indian Pork leftovers-Saturday was date night-Sunday: french dips again but this time with homemade french bread- Monday: Honey chicken and sweet potato french fries (that is tonight!).
2. Good diets that produce such good results you really want to try and stick to them!
3. Granite Countertops
4. Wood floors- we don't have them anymore but I miss them!
5. Mom's and Muffins Day in MJ's kindergarten class.
6. Antique Highchairs
7. Making plans to travel someday
8. ourbestbites.com
9. That democrats no longer hold a super majority (I mean really, that was ridiculous)
10. The outlet mall!
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago



2 comments:
seriously, I need to get your recipe for Indian chicken (or something)... Alan is begging for it.
Are you still following the diet?
I hope your #7 includes NYC...
Miss you guys so much.
-Kate
Post a Comment