Ahem...A Poem
Buchanan is such a lovely last name
When I was young I was sure it would bring me fame!
Frightening to think I would let it go someday
But it's been 8 years and I still can't seem to say
Kimberly Ann Allgood
Not that there is anything wrong with Allgood, It's actually kinda cool.
It's just that my parents didn't have a boy and I think my maiden name rules.
I could do a hyphen, or I could just let Buchanan go...
Or I could go all in since then that may show...
That I love you Jared, I love your name, and your face
I have loved our 8 years, our 4 kids and life's pace
Speedy at times though I'll have to admit...
Kids early means vaycays at forty six.
Thanks for 8 years and many wonderful more to come
And thanks for being the inspiration for gettin things done.
I'll change my name just as soon as can be
For you my dear Jared, I would do anything (almost)
I love you.
Happy Anniversary
I had to post it a couple hours early, I couldn't help it!
I Do Now
4 days ago



12 comments:
Congrats - You could do what I did and just have Jared take your name!!!!
very good idea aubrey! ;-)
Happy Anniversary! Just randomly assign each of your kids either yours or Jared's last name. That would highly confuse everyone.
Happy Anniversary. Names aside, the important thing is that you're both happy with each other. But if you must solve the name quandry, let me help you make up your mind:
"Buchanan" is a fine and stately name,
And certainly comes from hearty stock.
But "Allgood" will surely bring you fame,
And, as everyone knows, it totally rocks!
That's from a completely objective source.
I think I should challenge you Dave to a rhyme-off ;-)
I am honored to be an Allgood (almost)
Happy Anniversary!!! Ha! I know the name thing is not cool. I changed mine pretty early on and I kinda sorta regret it. So now I unofficially add Allgood in there as if that were still part of my legal name.
Either way, I must say I do consider you an Allgood and I've always been so glad to have you in the family! Glad you two got married.
-Kate
And PS I would love to see a rhyme-off between you and my dad. Intense.
-Kate
Congratulations!
You two are a pretty awesome couple.
Thank you for the wonderful dinner and the great companionship.
nice one, kim!
happy anniversary!
HHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYY AAAAAANNNNNIIIIIVVVVVEEEEERRRSSSAAARRRYYY.
(That was fun to do.)
I think you should go by
Kim Be Allgood. What do ya think?
We love you guys so much!!!-Stephanie
Roses are red...
Violets are blue...
I think "Buchanan"
Is the best name for you!!!!!
(kidding, of course)
Love you guys!!! Mom
You're listed in my Outlook Contacts as Kim Allgood, so that pretty much decides the issue. Sorry.
Post a Comment