our family, our food, our fun

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scroll below "8 years and still not legal" to read WINNEFREAKINMUCCA II

I have been working on that post for a few days but accidentally published it on the blog by the date I started working on it instead of the day it was published. I don't know how to fix it. But regardless, scroll down for the rest or our adventures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good stuff

I can't believe they really tried to feed you trash for breakfast. the nerve.

and are you really not legally Kim Allgood? good to know.

Jed and Kate said...

You can change the date by going into "Edit Posts."

Once you've opened the post you want to edit, you click "Post Options" (in blue near the bottom left of the post).

That will expand the window and show you the post date & time on the right hand side. Change it up and click "Publish Post" and voila! your post will appear in the desired chronological order!
-Kate