our family, our food, our fun

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

pictures of the week...

The past few days, me and my groupies have been rolling around SLC like we own the place. Here's where we been at:

Thank you Himalayan Kitchen for another fantastic meal! Te adoramos!
Unfortunately, the palm pixi "never-dies-no-matter-how-many-times-you-drop-it-in-water- phone" doesn't take the best photos. At least you can still see how rad my kids are--oh and how beautiful the temple looks.
More at Temple Square- Rebecca absolutely insisted I take that picture of her.
I always post about all the adventures we go on. I post about the food I make or the love I have for my kids and mi esposo. You get bits and pieces of my life as a wife and mother. You get the things I want to remember. SO, that is why you don't hear about the days I don't shower, the chronic headaches***, the kitchen/recipe disasters. You do hear about the days when everything goes swimmingly because I want my kids to remember those things.
I have finally recommitted for the 3,798th time to grow my hair out. With this comes a considerable increase in the amount of time I must spend doing it. Any ideas (other than curling iron) for that horrible "in between" stage of hair grow out?

***any ideas for chronic headaches besides essential oils?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Such cute pictures of your latest adventures! Did you take any at the zoo today? Keep the pictures coming...always look forward to them! Love Mom (Nana)

Steph said...

a hat?

Diana said...

love the pictures of the temple. I miss it up there when I see pictures like that.