our family, our food, our fun

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mom, don't ya love the snow? ***

This is me with a fake smile. Dee just asked me if I love the snow. I told her that I love that SHE loves the snow but that I don't love the snow in April. I love the snow in November, December January and February. Maybe even the beginning of March. April snow drives me crazy. I am going crazy.
This is Dee with her new friend. She made him with the 5 inches of snow that fell during the night and continues to fall as I write.
Here is Pedro after our morning activity. All tuckered out! Good thing the significant amount of Diet Coke he drank with lunch was from BYU and it was caffeine free- otherwise, this would not be the scene in the back seat.

***Restaurant Review! I don't have 7 restaurants for the days of the week but I do have this one that you could eat every day of the week if you wanted!
Jared and I went on a date last night. We ate at Himalayan Kitchen on 360 south-ish and state street in downtown SLC. If you are suffering from weather fatigue, you should try it. It is some of the best restaurant food I have EVER had. Don't be scared to try something new. It is amazing and the staff is so nice.

2 comments:

Alan Macfarlane said...

snow in April is my FAVORITE (thing to hate).

Himalayan Kitchen, eh? Sounds good.

You should've called and we would've met you.

Unknown said...

dude, I hate it when Alan writes EXACTLY what I wanted to say.

{sorry}