our family, our food, our fun

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gifts and Talents

Sometimes you just need a little comic relief to start your week!

Sometimes you just need an amazing talent show to give you a morale boost.

Talent is at the heart of the Allgood family gene pool. It's something Jared, his dad, and his grandfather all have an abundance of. Raw talent. Check this out!

Sometimes I worry I make people feel bad with all the talent emanating from our house, but oh well. What sometimes is a blessing can also be a curse ;)***

Sometimes all we can do is rejoice in what is...

...and ignore what isn't.

And SOMETIMES, we think our kids are the bomb!
***fyi- there was some sarcasm in this post.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh My Goodness - A whole houseful of talent!!! So fun to see all your family enjoying and entertaining each other!!! Miss you all!

Kate said...

WOW!!! I knew my nieces and nephew (and older brother) were super special, but I had NO IDEA they were SO talented! I'm so glad I got to see these videos since I couldn't get tickets to the live show. Thank you!!

Melanie said...

So fun to see that family time! Despite the sarcasm, there is a lot of talent and its great to see you celebrate it! :D Sure love you guys!

Laney said...

LOVE your family! Your kiddos just keep getting cuter. BTW-we have K's twin in our ward. Blaine & I have to concentrate NOT to call her Kennedy.