Before the blog goes private- which was supposed to be today but I got busy...I wanted to post the ten things I am grateful for. Here goes...
1. Food, Inc. (It has made me afraid to eat EVERYTHING but it was a really interesting documentary)
2. Homemade coconut cupcakes- forget the diet, these are amazing
3. Fun dates where we read ridiculous "humor" books while drinking Starbucks Vanilla Steamer and Strawberries n Cream
4. REI- Even though hiking is about as crazy as I get, REI is a happy, happy place.
5. Conversations with the girls where they really get it.
6. Dee lost her top tooth and she looks awesome (picture tomorrow)
7. Church- I really enjoy it- all 3 hours!
8. Heidi's successful surgery! Get well soon sis!
9. Nice shoes- I don't really own any but I love looking at them. It makes me think, "ahhhh....someday!"
10. When you meet a couple that you and your husband get along with and then you see that your kids get along great too!
I Do Now
4 days ago



2 comments:
hey, send me an invite to your private, secret blog, por favor.
Also, I NEED your chicken curry recipe--yes, need.
I LOVE that you are so grateful and blessed by so many things!!! You are such a positive influence for our family!!!
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment