our family, our food, our fun

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not private yet

Now that I have announced privacy- I have heard from several people that I had no idea read my blog but it means a lot to me that they do. So, I am postponing privacy for another couple of weeks (to give the rest of the masses a chance to respond ;-). You will receive an invite when I do so have no fear, I did not forget you. I did also want to post a few photos from the last month that I have been slacking on. In no particular order...

Dee- right before she lost her third tooth- (1st on top) Can you see it sticking out?

After the loss- MJ is looking on with a tinge of jealousy
Whoa there Peapod!!
Neighbor, teacher, employee, and busdriver gifts
The girls in their new outfits enjoying the Arizona sun!
My three and my sister's two
Yes, the genes on my side of the family are dominant in all but one of my kids- here's to the Buchanan's!
Isn't he SO photogenic?
Here is what we handed out to the neighbors. We made 3 batches of appx. 80 cookies.
Oh and some families got this- the most delish granola known to man (and woman)
Here is our ridiculously little Christmas tree but the girls LOVED it and cried when we took it down.
After opening Reb's birthday presents- Dee is a great photographer!
Here is a container filled with Andes Mint cookies for Jared's employees.
Here Rebs looking so very adorable when her hair is done!
Not sure what inspired her to make this face- awesome.
The calmest she has been for the last 3 years.
Papa and Peapod- long lost twins. Reunited at last!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those adorable pictures make me want to jump on a plane to Salt Lake tonight! :) Love to you all, Mom

mindy said...

yes, jared is so photogeneic. but atleast his eyes are open!

sallgood said...

Some cute pics of precious people!
(And some tastey treats too!)

Amber H. said...

Where in AZ did you come? I wish we would have known, we could have come said hello! Well, maybe depending on when you were here, but I wish we could have seen you! Hey, can you send me the recipe for those cookies and that granola, it looks awesome!