So, my friend Amber had someone look at her blog, click on all her pictures of her kids in swimsuits and then clicked on her entire friend list and looked at all of their blogs. Well, I am on her friend list and that totally creeps me out. So, you have until January 10th to let me know if you want an invite. Or you can send me an email anytime, kimallgood@gmail.com- make sure I know who you are! Love, Kim
would love an invite...it's fun to see what you guys are up to. When I finally get around to starting our blog, it will be private for the same reason. happy new year!
13 comments:
I have been thinking about doing the same thing Kim! Definitley sign us up for an invite so we can continue to look at your blog :) Happy New Year
I hate creepy people like that. And I dont' like having a private blog either, but it's necessary these days. I'd love an invite, babe!
We would love to stay up to date on your family.
Julie
Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!!! We would love an invite. It is so sad but there are some crazies out there - I should know - I am related to them. Aubrey H.
would love an invite. Its great to hear what you have to say about things!
would love an invite...it's fun to see what you guys are up to. When I finally get around to starting our blog, it will be private for the same reason. happy new year!
ser0408 at hotmail dot com
Sarah Roberts Pack
I too would love an invite please! :)
Eww. Will you invite us please?? Thanks!
You know we need to be on the list!! (Makes me sad that you have to do this.)
Me, too, me too! Pretty Please :D Better to be safe. You have too cute of a family to risk anything.
AHhhh it's the 10th. Will you add me? cmfritch1@gmail.com
Cristina
Yes, I would like an invite as well Kim.
marthagriffiths@gmail.com
I would like to be added to the invite list. Please. Thanks.
Post a Comment