This week's top ten
1. Peapod is, uh, almost crawling-ish
2. Rosemary chicken sandwiches
3. The walk-in pantry
4. Mom's visit is just around the corner!
5. Civil War documentary by Ken Burns
6. Homemade creme brulee made with the plumbing torch my Dad left us when they moved to Arizona- as you can see, I am the favorite child.
7. My new Palm Pixi
8. The 801 region- I never thought I'd say it but I really like it here
9. Bleach
10. Cold rainy weather in June!
1. Peapod is, uh, almost crawling-ish
2. Rosemary chicken sandwiches
3. The walk-in pantry
4. Mom's visit is just around the corner!
5. Civil War documentary by Ken Burns
6. Homemade creme brulee made with the plumbing torch my Dad left us when they moved to Arizona- as you can see, I am the favorite child.
7. My new Palm Pixi
8. The 801 region- I never thought I'd say it but I really like it here
9. Bleach
10. Cold rainy weather in June!



10 comments:
My little buddy is on the move...I love it! Can't wait to see him (and all of you)...only 4 more days!!! :)
As for loving cold rainy weather in June...you CAN'T be my daughter!!!! :) Love, Mom
Um, cutest thing ever!!! That gave me a good laugh! Why are you such a god blogger, I suck! Miss you, hope all is well!
I like the rain, too. What's everyone complaining about? Give it a month or two and we'll all want it back.
Pedro is so stinking adorable. You make delicious children.
He's getting there- loved how he clapped for himself!
Carolyn, I'm really jealous!! :D
He needs to slow down!!! You will NEVER catch him at that speed!
Hope to see you guys soon!
-Kate
Awww! I totally miss the Allgood nieces and nephew!! Hearing them all rooting for him in the background is so cute!!
You guys are nice to leave such fun comments. And mom, I have no idea how I came from you either. It must have been Dad? Maybe not.
Thanks all!
Yay for Peapod. I'm not sure he was crawling so much as wanting to deal the cards. :D
I love your posts! They're so fun and happy. That's pretty close to an army crawl in my book!
SO FUNNY!!!!!! We're both laughing at his roll/army crawl/swim move. Nice.
Post a Comment