our family, our food, our fun

Thursday, May 13, 2010

the pre-celebration party

post celebration bath

the mess!

the slacker mom cupcake for pre-celebration party


Peapod turned 1 today but Jared wasn't around tonight so we celebrated really quick between Jared getting home from work and leaving for a meeting. When I say really quick, I mean 30 seconds quick. Zoo is scheduled for Saturday but for now, this will have to do.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday PEA...I love the pictures of the pre-celebration! It looks like you love chocolate as much as I do!!! Love, Nana

sallgood said...

We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday to our FAVORITE grandson!!
XOXO, Gma Stephanie & Gpa Dave

Unknown said...

I'm dying at his expressions. Oh Pierre, mon frere, look at your awesome hair.

Happy Birthday Pedro, Pierre, P-pod!

Laney said...

I can't believe how fast this past year has gone! He's such a cutie. I have a picture Rebs giving Blaine a "manicure" on my desk (amongst others) and it makes me smile every time. Seriously the cutest kids ever!! Wish we lived closer to play more. *sigh*

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh, your girls laughing on that video was totally priceless. WAY too cute! Happy birthday to your little guy Ü

Lydia said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday to your little guy :) Love the video-that's just what our house sounds like, lots of giggling girls :)