our family, our food, our fun

Friday, May 21, 2010

Relay For Life!





In the past 2 years, we have known people who are suffering from Leukemia, Colon Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Liver Cancer. My Grandpa passed away 9 years ago from skin cancer and during his fight, I felt like I wanted to do more to help him but didn't know how. In 3 weeks, my kids and I are running in American Cancer Society's, Relay For Life. We are hoping to raise at least $100.00 toward the cause. If you are able to make a donation, click on the link and give what you can. This year's theme for the relay is "Celebrating More Birthdays". If we can help even one more person celebrate a few more birthdays, we've done our job. Thanks in advance for your support.

Rich Goade, Shelly Lomu, Karli Poyfair, Stephanie Keith, Candie Bodrero, David Ahlstrom, Harold Kalso, Rebecca Orrico, Buck Buchanan, Geneva Sanders, Marvin Sanders, Paula Rae Johnson, Janis Allgood, this is for you both in heaven and on earth.

When you click on the link below it will take you to the main page. Click on "DONATE" and then type my name- "Kim Allgood" - and make your donation. Thank you for your support!



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

When I went to the donation page I typed in Kim Buchanan...woops! Wondered why it wouldn't work. Proud of your family for doing this run!!!