It was the week of performances! Dee had her 1st grade singing program on Thursday and MJ had her theater performance on Wednesday and Saturday. Both were fantastic and we the parents were very impressed.
Our Oscar winners! MJ and her pal totally stole the show!
"I'd like to thank the Academy and all the people that helped me get THIS far!"
this song was performed with all the kids doing sign language. "because I knew you, I was changed for the better." It made me cry during both dress rehearsals and both performances. Look at MJ, she looks so very sweet!
The end of show applause!
Glenda the good witch (MJ is looking on right behind her)
Our Star!
Aren't those adorable costumes?!
Peapod wondering why they were doing it wrong- when doing "jazz hands" your fingers are supposed to be completely spread out and straight! SHEESH!
Pre-show jitters!
Peapod is still mad about the jazz hands!
Pre-show jitters for the first grade program! The stress got to him.
The first grade concert was also a highlight! It was well-rehearsed and well-performed!
Dee didn't look at me one time once the performance began- she was very serious about her singing!
My beautiful 7 year old- wow!
It concerns me how many parents are at these things sometimes. The entire place was full- it causes me to wonder...don't you people have jobs? Then I look at Jared and realize- oh yeah, you're here too!
Before the show photo shoot! (and Rebs before her haircut!)
And here is the COPPERTONE BABY! Isn't that a wicked new do?
Um, yes.



5 comments:
Your kids are SOOOOO cute!! I love Reb's (Blaine's Girlfriend) new do. He's in need of another manicure soon. ;)
Wish we could have been there for all of these award-winning performances!! (Can I get some autographs??) Love, G-ma S
Oh, how fun!! It's especially at times like these that I wish we lived closer & could see your adorable kids in action!! Love you guys!
-Aunt Kake
Can't believe I missed ALL those performances!!! The pictures are adorable...just wondering which side of the family all that talent comes from??? Not ours...for sure!!! :) Love, Mom
Oh yes - I love Rebs haircut...too cute!!
I know where Peapod gets his attitude...he lives in this house!!! :)
Post a Comment