our family, our food, our fun

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rated G-14 (cause it may scare you at first)

Last night, Rebs came to get me to tell me she had to go potty. I told her to go in and get all ready and then I would meet her in there. She went in but then returned with a half sad/half dramatic face. I went in thinking she may have had an accident but I didn't expect this:
I tried to respond seriously so that she would know that for next time, she can't put toys and animals in the toilet. But, then I had to walk away because I was laughing so hard. Jared then got the camera and took a picture so that we could slowly add to the bribery file ;-)
Ahhh, the joys.

2 comments:

mindy said...

at least you didn't show what wiped off on the tp

Dave Allgood said...

What a great photo. This is too funny.