our family, our food, our fun

Monday, December 14, 2009

loving the holidays

**technical difficulties have been overcome. Here are the Washington holidays...

Mj and peapod
The "little" Allgood Family
Here are all the Allgoods
On the Hayride at the Christmas Tree Lot- THRILL RIDE!
Great Aunt Ali and Grandma Stephanie and of course Cooper the Reindeer!
Cooper was a huge hit with the girlsSeriously.Ryan with my pick for tree of the year!
The girls racing Grandpa Dave back from the barn after feeding the feral cats
Dee made the turkeys on the place cards. a-freakin-dorable.
Rebs is anxiously awaiting the out of control hayride!
And what would you like for Christmas Shiloh Jolie-Pitt?The girls with Norman Rockwell's Santa- the best Santa of all time
For real, that is my kid.
Dee telling Santa that she wants something we don't want to buy her for Christmas!
Peapod and his mama
Those are their real eyes
First Thanksgiving with no plans to ever be pregnant again. Oh happy day!

10 comments:

mindy said...

um, I'm in love with your little peter. What a kissable guy!!!

and thanks for all the extra of the same pictures, in case I missed it the first two times.

love you--

did I mention, you look FANTASTIC?? as beautiful as ever!!!(no wonder you put the same pics up multiple times)

Jared said...

I have a hot wife.

Kim Allgood said...

Your not so bad yourself there kiddo.

Carolyn said...

The pictures are so ADORABLE!! What a beautiful family!! Can't wait to see you all in a few days!!! Yes, Jared, you have a "hot" wife!
Love, Carolyn, Mom, Nana

The Hexem Family said...

Just wanted to say that I think these pics are awesome and I love the new header. Beautiful family!!! :D

Amber H. said...

I just had to say that your kids (and especially your little guy) are the stuff my dreams (as a photographer) are made of. I can totally see the pictures I would take of him in my head. And all of those super blue eyes...I'm drooling. Your kids are adorable! And to echo what everyone else was saying, you look great!

Kim Allgood said...

Thanks Claudia! Amber, we'd LOVE to have you come take pictures. Let me know next time you are up!

mindy said...

ahhh, much better. but I also liked it the other way. and you're not kidding, that santa is for real!!!

Jon said...

Family is pretty great. Especially MINE!

Rachel said...

Your blog is so cute, Kim! I love following it. If you're bored, check us out at andermr.blogspot.com :)