Our rather large family drove up to the Motherland for Thanksgiving this year. I think I have Jared convinced we should move up there and form the Viva Allgood compound. That way, our children, once married, can live on the compound with their families and they never have to leave! I like it.
I was not great at taking photos while in Washington. I didn't get pictures of Thanksgiving or any of the major events surrounding it. But I did capture the sibling date ad nauseum. So, here is our sibling + inlaw - Dea night on the town. We missed you Dea!
Itinerary: Pack up in the sweetest ride ever and head to Seattle.


4. Headed to Scoop Du Joir - with a name like that, it was like we travelled to France!
Kate REALLY wanted more of Jed's ice cream- we were able to avoid bloodshed
Taylor looks like he has the GMOH's (Get Me Outta Here's)- I mean just look at that face! And somewhere during the course of the evening, Ryan's mouth disappeared.
The guy that runs Scoop Du Joir was very nice- I had to get a picture- incognito.
Happily adding to the Thanksgiving weight gain
I suppose the wolf moon shirt doesn't protect his ice cream. He shoulda thought of that!
5. All tuckered out from a date with the siblings and from the obsessive picture taker.
I wish we all lived closer together because we had a really fun time. Some people stress about their in-laws but I love mine- all of them. Thanks guys.P.S. Jared, I love you.














3 comments:
Sibling date was the highlight of Thanksgiving. Thank you Kim for the photo-documentary - especially that shot out the dirty windshield.
Kim, I'm glad you all had fun, but Jared, the sibling date was only ONE of the many highlights of Thanksgiving!!!!
PS. Kim, I'm working on getting the pics posted- had flickr problems and then a dead battery, and...
Hi Kim!!! I just saw this...I've been swamped since Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for posting these pics! We had such a fun time!! It really is lame that we don't all live closer. CHEERS! ;-)
-Kate
Post a Comment