Most of the time, I look at you and laugh because you are one of the funniest little kids I have ever known. I love the personality you reveal with every morning you wake. I love the strength you show during trauma. I love that you are CRAZY! I love that you are hilarious. I love that each day is an adventure with you and I can't wait to have more. I love you. We ALL love you! Happy 3rd Birthday.
I Do Now
4 days ago








9 comments:
HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY B-DAY BEC!!! We love you, Gma S and Gpa D!!!!!
Happy Birthday to our Rebs!!! Hope you are having an awesome birthday. We love you, Nana and Papa
Adorable pics! When are you coming here? We are actually going to UT the 23rd through the 30th.
Amberly, we are going to be getting there on Tuesday morning the 22nd! Send me a fb message with your phone number and I will give you a call in the next day or two. Hope we can see you guys!
What a beauty, Happy Birthday to your baby!
Aaaaaaack! I am the WORST aunt ever! I remembered her birthday on the 14th and again today (16th) but forgot on her actual birthday...OOPS! Please tell her Happy BirthWEEK from us!
-Kate
Such a cutie! I have to tell you that you look GREAT! Just had to tell you that.
I have loved looking at all your pictures! Your girls and little boy are so darling. Their blue eyes still amaze me. And you are gorgeous, my dear. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
Happy b-day Reb!!
Post a Comment