our family, our food, our fun

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On the edge of your seats??

Here we are- back from a blogging hiatus- actually, it was blogging laziness but hiatus sounds so much more professional. Several things have happened since the pre-hiatus post. MJ started Kindergarten, Rebs started preschool, Peapod is laughing and sitting and is getting drunk off his formula (hence his size). So here's what the hiatus brought...
(I am going to try to use the word hiatus as many times as I possibly can in this post.)
Kindergarten!!This is the "deciding what to wear" pose

This is the "I've Decided" pose and I am wearing my pack now
This is the "I don't really need you mom, I got it by myself" pose
The "see mom, I told you I didn't need you!" pose (after I followed her to school)
The "courtesy kiss blow"
The "HERE COMES THE BUS WITH MY KIDS ON IT!" pose
MJ coming off the bus with her entourage
The "I have reached 'rockstar status', I even have a crown" pose
Big sister Dee who already has a week of this under her belt
MJ and crew- she has roped many of the big girls into helping her carry her pack

Here is the BIG preschooler!
The basket is bigger than she is
She is SO excited about going to "PEEKSKOOL"
The "HAH, I roped MJ into carrying my basket for me!" pose
The "Nah, Sister's got it" pose (this was in response to asking if she wanted me to help her down to her class)

So my three big girls are in school now, and so what do Peapod and I do all day?
We have photoshoots and we...Play in the Bumbo seat and eat eat eat! And we...
....go out in the garage and look at our new minivan. Sometimes we may even get inside and sit in it. ;-) Peapod likes it a lot!

This front door looks like a different color from the back door but it's not- it's the stellar lighting in the garage. Now normally I wouldn't post pictures of a new minivan on here but for family far away who know what we went through in Winnemucca, we wanted you to rejoice with us! ;-)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

woot woot. Love the car pics, and Pierre is getting so handsome.

thanks for returning from your blogging sabbatical.

Kim Allgood said...

Anna, it was actually a hiatus ;-)

mindy said...

cute school pix! and peter is just such a dollface!!!!

from one odessy owner to another: welcome to the club. it's an honor to have you join us.

Carolyn said...

MJ and Rebs look like they are both ready to take on the new school year...so cute!
I can't believe how much PEA has changed just since I was there!!! I LOVE all the pictures but my favorite is the 2nd one...TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!
Nice van...can't wait to have a ride in it!
Miss you all!!!!!
Mom

Tom and Amy said...

Enjoy your quiet time while they are off learning! Your little man is so so cute. Love the hair!

Jed and Kate said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!! Your kids are so cute it hurts! Congrats on the new minivian! I hear the best way to break in new Honda Odessy's is by taking it on a roadtrip to WA for Tgiving! Right???
And congrats on the weightloss! Awesome! Keep it up!!!!!
-Kate
PS Yes I used a total of 12 exclamation points and 3 question marks in my comment. What can I say, I am enthusiastic.

Jed and Kate said...

Actually, 13 exclamation points.

sallgood said...

CUTENESS all around!