So, my ode to BYU yesterday jinxed the team I am just sure of it! And, we were sad to see that our loud-mouthed buddy from last year was gone...but then THRILLED to see him just across the aisle from us. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him a little while into the game because even though BYU was getting DOMINATED by FSU, all would end up right with the world. Our friend across the aisle has taught us that even if BYU gets worked by the opposing team, it really isn't BYU's fault. It is ALWAYS the fault of the officials no matter what! So, thank you Neighbor because you continue to renew my faith in our team and lay sole blame not on Max Hall's inefficiencies or on the defensive line for grossly underestimating the speed at which FSU's offense ran but we can blame the OFFICIALS! Those officials fall short and neglect every area of their job. Thank you Neighbor- I am so glad we found you again!
1 comment:
I'm finally reading your blog after about a month! Your baby boy is so darling, and big! Wasn't he just born? You guys are the best ... love the new minivan. I want one of those.
Post a Comment