Pea Pod's baby blessing was perfect. We had family and friends with us and my mom put a great spread of food together for afterward.
Food Friends Family It was a fun weekeend! Thanks to everyone involved and thanks to those we forgot to call about it for being willing. You are all loved!
You have a beautiful family Kim! I am amazed- I can't imagine how busy you must be with four little ones. I am also really looking forward to meeting you- let us know the next time you guys are in Washington. :)
4 comments:
Wow...that's a good looking family!
That is an amazing looking family...and...check out those grandparents!!!! :)
Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!
You have a beautiful family Kim! I am amazed- I can't imagine how busy you must be with four little ones. I am also really looking forward to meeting you- let us know the next time you guys are in Washington. :)
Post a Comment