When Dad's away....the family will play!
When husband HAD to go to Moab on a river rafting trip with the Boy Scouts, we partied.
Trip to the canyon to check out the local wildlife.
Trip to the canyon to check out the local wildlife.

Now moving on to the 4th of July!
Our neighborhood has a fourth of July party every year. We decided to attend with the kids...
Our neighborhood has a fourth of July party every year. We decided to attend with the kids...
MJ doing the Samoan ball swinging dancy thing- she loved it!
J doing the Tongan Haka. Ku Mate Ku Mate Hoowah- (he could practically be Tongan, look at that skin!)
Reb... stuffing the face
Princess K lost her first baby tooth July third (the morning after going to the dentist) then on July 4th, her second baby tooth received it's freedom while she was eating a hot dog at a BBQ in the canyon. Yeah for freedom!MJ's 5th birthday!
She has a minor obsession with Littlest Pet ShopsPEA















4 comments:
I must be the luckiest nana in the world...those are the cutest kids!!! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Love, Mom
what a great 4th! And good for you for taking all the kiddos out while your hubby was gone - I probably would have made everyone stay home. It's so hard to take the whole herd out by myself! And you never know, maybe Peter will have a little growth spurt! But he's just darling the way he is!
The zoo with 3 kids and a baby? By yourself? You are a brave brave woman. Your kids are lucky!
Thanks for the update! I am so sad I am going to miss out this weekend! :(
But I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Say hi to the kids for me!!
-Kate
Post a Comment