our family, our food, our fun

Friday, January 20, 2012

Moving to Wordpress

Our new blog address will be: www.vivaallgood.wordpress.com

Stop on by for a visit at the new address on Wordpress or for real stop by in California.

7 comments:

sallgood said...

Maybe I should move too!!

Bridget said...

I haven't checked in on your blog in a while. What?! You moved?! I wish you lots of love and laughter in your new home. I'm also curious how much of a pain it is to switch from blogger to wordpress.

Kim Allgood said...

Depends Bridgy-Poo on how you define pain!? It is a pain at first but I really like the dashboard (control panel for your blog) a lot better on wordpress. Photos upload a lot easier- you can upload several photos at once and it goes really fast. I also like the templates better on wordpress. Thanks for the well wishes! If ever you come to San Francisco for another blogger conference or anything else, you have a home here.

Amber H. said...

I tried clicking on the link but it says that page doesn't exist? Can you post it again so we can go check it out? Thanks! Can't wait to see what you've been up to :)

martha corinna said...

I can't get the link to work Kim! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Why can I not get onto your blog missy? Help!

Kim Allgood said...

It looks like the link doesn't work but I just typed vivaallgood.wordpress.com in the browser and that worked. Let me know! Thanks!