our family, our food, our fun

Monday, December 26, 2011

94002

For starters, we hope this Christmas season has found you all healthy, happy, and well. We were glad to welcome Jared's parents and his two little brothers for the holidays in our new home in California. I never thought I would like Christmas in a place with perfect temperatures but I proved myself wrong, I do.
Living in the 94002 (Belmont, CA) has it's perks. Some of them include, but are not limited to:


1. Spending Christmas Eve on the beach
2. It is a place where people want to come and visit
3. It is a place that closely resembles the place of my birth- Seattle, WA
4. We have blueberry plants in our back yard
5. We can drive 20 minutes and be on the Golden Gate Bridge- very cool.
6. We can drive 15 minutes and be at "Taste in Mediterranean", a restaurant in Burlingame
7. My skin isn't cracked

There is a downside. Only one downside but it is still a downside. We miss you friends in Utah! Please come and visit.

Jared asked me if I thought I would feel lonely when we moved here. I don't feel lonely yet but I do miss my people. Having people that you know and love and trust and count on- is priceless. Thanks to all of you who helped us in preparation for our move and those of you who helped us move. We love you and mean it when we say, Please visit!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Christmas Eve on the beach! Now, that is awesome! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!