our family, our food, our fun

Thursday, October 13, 2011

some photos

I have to be somewhere in 20 minutes but I wanted to post a few photos while I had a block of time. My neighbor and friend Sandy took some family photos of us that we love. I thought I would throw a couple of the unedited ones out there for your viewing pleasure. Jared and I had a great time viva-ing Mexico for our anniversary trip- I will write more about that later. Hope this finds you Allgood! HAHAHA. It's been ten years and I still don't get tired of saying it. Tired of other people saying it? Affirmative.






If you are interested in booking a session with Sandy, her website is sandywhitakerphotography.blogspot.com - we had so much fun with her- which says a lot when you are trying to deal with 4 kids! She photographs here in Utah and does a phenomenal job.


4 comments:

sallgood said...

Is that a cute family or what!!!Fun photos of my FAVORITE (at least for now...) grands!!!!

martha corinna said...

These are beautiful! You look really good Kim, I do love the boots.

Carolyn said...

SO DARN CUTE!!! They're all great...but the first one is my favorite!

monica said...

you're wearing sassy cowgirl boots! love that. love all the smiles. what a handsome crew.