our family, our food, our fun

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get well soon!

My mom came this last week and was sick the entire time and is still sick back at her home in Arizona. Even though she was achy and gross and snotty and coughy the whole time, she still hung in there with us and we had a lot of fun with her. Unfortunately common, she took almost all the pictures but I did manage to snap two the last day.The girls had a great time with her and were very sad to see her go. Peter.... not so much ;)
We love you mom/nana/carolyn! Get well soon!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

It was SO GREAT to see you all...BUT...so awful to feel crummy the whole time!!! Next time I'll have to make up for it! Thanks to you all for the GREAT MEMORIES...love you all, Mom, Nana, Carolyn :)

Diana said...

This exact thing happens to us all the time when my mom visits. I think it's the plane ride that makes her sick. But it's still fun!