Going backwards with the photo documentation because it is the order they were downloaded and I don't feel like changing it. Starting with October!
Finishing up walking through the corn field. It was supposed to be a maze but it wasn't even close.
FINALLY, they picked their pumpkins. I love the pumpking patch.
Went to the canyon to take pictures of los kiddos and every time leaves were thrown up in the air, Peapod made some version of this face.
Tibble Fork Reservoir on an insanely gorgeous October day.
I love this photo of Rebs.
Pedro making, "leaf face".
It's raining leaves!
I know, right?!
Finishing up walking through the corn field. It was supposed to be a maze but it wasn't even close.
FINALLY, they picked their pumpkins. I love the pumpking patch.
Went to the canyon to take pictures of los kiddos and every time leaves were thrown up in the air, Peapod made some version of this face.
Tibble Fork Reservoir on an insanely gorgeous October day.
I love this photo of Rebs.
Pedro making, "leaf face".
It's raining leaves!
I know, right?!
While Jared and I were at trek, my sister, my mom and niece and nephew came to babysit our kids. After the ladies all went home to Arizona, my nephew stayed to play for a couple more weeks. I hope we get to do it again with him! Rayz, we love you! Here is us after the hike up to the caves, inside the caves. Rebs peed her pants so she made the journey in a diaper. Memories.
All the grandkids- La'Ray and Brooklyn, we love you so much and can't wait to see you again soon! Like, in a week!!Here are the ten (since I have missed months of ten, I will attempt to make up for it)
1. The Hunger Games, Book 3
2. I haven't ever really thought about Pumpkin Bread one way or the other. Well, I think about it now, thanks to this recipe.
3. The Dixie Chicks (the older stuff- classic)4. Actual classical music
5. When husband picks up takeout!
6. Watching 24
7. When my kids dance together in the family room and I get to join in but don't have to feel like an idiot (like I do when I dance by myself).
8. Making Halloween costume for MJ because I can sew! (it was my first time without help)
9. My Nephew, La'Ray
10. Road trippin' to the 480 in a week!
*We are saving the Halloween costumes for next post- my 60 minutes is up.







5 comments:
I love Pedro in the leaves. So cute. And I just looked at that recipe. With a cup of oil and 3 of sugar, how could you go wrong?! ha ha ha. Did you put cream cheese frosting on it, too?
I actually used 1 cup white sugar and 1 cup brown sugar and ultra-grain flour (which is half white and half wheat flour). It was amazing. And no, I am not a big fan of cream cheese frosting.
I did leave all the oil in but you could probably substitute some of that with applesauce. I just didn't want to chance that it would turn out nasty. Hope you are doing well Bridgy-Poo!
I also am thankful for your #3-classic chicks. Because I think of you every stinkin' time.
Love you Berley!!
I've been meaning to email you that Kennedy's twin is in our Ward...she's just 4 years younger! It's crazy how much alike they look. Kennedy is much sweeter though ;) Glad you're all having a glorious time!
OH MY GOODNESS...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the girls throwing the leaves...and the one of Peter sitting in the leaves...and the one of all of them sitting on the bridge...and the one of you and the kids in the cave...and ALL THE OTHERS!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures...finally!!! :) See you soon...can't wait!!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment