Ten for today.
1. I am thankful for my Mom everyday but especially today because it is her BIRTHDAY! Happy 6-0! (Don't kill me)
2. bountifulbaskets.org (produce co-op- it's so fun!)
3. Good sandwiches, such as: California Grilled Veggie Sandwich (click on link and be sure to add portabello mushrooms!)
4. Peapod still takes 2 naps
5. Fun crafts
6. Pushups, because they are the one exercise I can do well and I don't mind doing them
7. Arizona winters- enjoying one in a couple of days!
8. wikipedia.org
9. Lame romantic comedies on Netflix- for those nights when Jared is away
10. Dishes that are DONE!
1. I am thankful for my Mom everyday but especially today because it is her BIRTHDAY! Happy 6-0! (Don't kill me)
2. bountifulbaskets.org (produce co-op- it's so fun!)
3. Good sandwiches, such as: California Grilled Veggie Sandwich (click on link and be sure to add portabello mushrooms!)
4. Peapod still takes 2 naps
5. Fun crafts
6. Pushups, because they are the one exercise I can do well and I don't mind doing them
7. Arizona winters- enjoying one in a couple of days!
8. wikipedia.org
9. Lame romantic comedies on Netflix- for those nights when Jared is away
10. Dishes that are DONE!



No comments:
Post a Comment