Okay, so this recipe I found on zupas.com. I haven't changed anything, I just double it so it makes a million. I make the cookies pretty small- like slightly rounded teaspoon size. Because then you can eat ten and they won't hurt you as bad. ;-)
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs (room temp if possible)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips- I even do a little less- I like to taste the cookie.
Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar together in a mixer- mix for 3 minutes. Then add the eggs, one at a time. Beat until creamy. Add the vanilla.
In another bowl mix the dry ingredients together before slowly adding them to the creamed mixture. When combined, stop the mixer and add the semi-sweet chips. Mix up and then drop by the teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Mold them into a ball as best as you can with the spoon for a more shaped cookie.
Bake on 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Take them out of the oven and allow the cookies to cool in the pan for a couple of minutes. Then, carefully place the cookies on a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!



1 comment:
stop posting about cookies! I'm gonna go mad!
;)
Post a Comment