So last night, MJ got up and did her weekly puking ritual. For the past few weeks, MJ wakes up in the night- just once a week- and pukes from 2-5 in the morning until she is dry heaving and then she is fine the next day. No fever, no other symptoms. It's a little strange. At one point when Jared was up with her he asked, "why do you think you got sick?"
MJ's reply: Rebs
Jared: Well Rebs isn't throwing up.
MJ: Well, Rebs makes me sick.
I thought that was worthy of a blog post.
My ten
My kids who don't walk until there practically 2
Dreams about castles I have never seen before so it makes me feel like I've been there
Good friends over for dinner
Our vegetarian week! (starting today)
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
Basil plants in your kitchen that are cheaper to buy than packaged basil
Modern Family
Beautiful spring weather followed by thunder and hailstorms then more sun
The park up the street
Good books- any recommendations?
P.S. if you have any ideas about what MJ's periodic vomiting episodes could be, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
MJ's reply: Rebs
Jared: Well Rebs isn't throwing up.
MJ: Well, Rebs makes me sick.
I thought that was worthy of a blog post.
My ten
My kids who don't walk until there practically 2
Dreams about castles I have never seen before so it makes me feel like I've been there
Good friends over for dinner
Our vegetarian week! (starting today)
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
Basil plants in your kitchen that are cheaper to buy than packaged basil
Modern Family
Beautiful spring weather followed by thunder and hailstorms then more sun
The park up the street
Good books- any recommendations?
P.S. if you have any ideas about what MJ's periodic vomiting episodes could be, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!



6 comments:
totally Rebecca. no questions asked.
vegetarian week, eh? Beans and sweet potatoes are HEAVEN-SENT when you take out meat, imho. Good luck
Hi Kim!
I just finished two great books: Those Who Save Us and The Things We Do For Love.
Both are great- the first one is more serious but fantastic and the second one is just a fun read (although I did happily cry at the end). ;)
Prita
I think MJ just misses her Nana and Grandma Stephanie...and...once a week it just really gets to her!!!! Love, Nana
I have to say I agree with Carolyn's diagnosis! :D
PS. How's Dee's finger doing?
Have you read "The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society?" It's one that I'll probably re-read through the years. It's fabulous & clean which is a bonus! "Elantris" is good if you like Fantasy. It's very unique and not a series. It's by Brandon Sanderson. Let me know if you want more options.
For Rebs...could it be a food allergy? Is there something in your routine that she gets only once a week? Hope you all figure it out. Love you girl!
That happened to me when I was a kid. Turns out I was only sick on nights when I drank orange juice too close to bedtime. And Emmy gets sick when she has peanut butter on an empty stomach. Maybe just watch for food patterns like that.
Post a Comment