You used to be my hero. All powerful, all knowing. As I began to grow up, you became human. Sometimes my perceived enemy, sometimes my greatest ally. You worried for and protected me in your way- you cried with me when I was in pain. You loved me. And now you have become my friend and the best of all my memories wrapped up.
My all powerful, human, unbelievably hard-working, friend. I love you and hope you had a great Father's Day.
Viva Mexico
My all powerful, human, unbelievably hard-working, friend. I love you and hope you had a great Father's Day.
Viva Mexico



2 comments:
All the things I ever wanted for you Kim, you have become. A child of God and a child I will always be proud of. A fine young teen and all mine. A young lady any dad would cherish. A devoted girlfriend to the man she loved. A young wife to be treasured forever. A mother who is a model for her children. Guess what? Your all mine and I will gladly give my life for you, forever! You have made this fathers day my best ever. I will always love you. DAD
Hey Dad,
That means so much to me.
Love,
Kimmy-Limmy
(LuLu)
Post a Comment