
Have you ever felt like feeding your kids to sharks?

Have you ever had this kind of mess on your hands? HOURLY?!

Have you ever said, "my children are the cutest on earth?" They really are.

Have you ever cried on the last day of kindergarten because your sweet girl is going to be in school ALL DAY next year?

Have you ever had a terrifying adventure at the duck pond? Alcohol + Swinging fishing lines with hooks + a VERY small space + ghettoblasters + mullets in every direction = we won't be going back to the duck pond on a weekend ever again!

Have you ever seen a girl this adorable at her Mother's Day Program for Preschool?

Have you ever had a baby boy after having three girls 6 and under?
I have.
I had a minute to post a few photos from the past couple of months so I thought I would make the best of it. Dishes can wait, right?
2 comments:
My answer to all of your "have you ever..." questions is no. But I loved your post. Thanks for sharing photos! I am dying to see you guys!
-Kate
Yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes, and no! Fun post, Kim.
Post a Comment