Well there weren't tears on the first day of kindergarten but there was some near tear moments (not from Kennedy, from me). I signed up for every possible thing I could in her class. The Christmas party, Halloween, the Thanskgiving Feast, Valentines, Spring Carnival. Then, I realized I could sign up to be the head room mother- sign me up! I'll do that too!! Yes, I am a NERD! But hey, I will be one involved nerd.






4 comments:
Do I really get to be the first person to comment on your new blog? Yeah! I'm glad that you have joined the blogging world. Your girls are so cute.
Excellent blog! Now I can see you and your kids once in awhile! Hooray!
very cute--i LOVE the picture of your girls on top, so pretty with all the RAD flowers. go kim!
love you!
Yay! You have a blog! I'm excited to try some of your recipes. I love the picture with Kennedy and Macey hugging. So cute! We were supposed to get our families together over the summer! Sorry I'm such a slacker! I will email you.
Post a Comment