
Above: Macey killin' it with colored sugar.

The dog we found on our fairy hunt at the park. We thought he needed a fairy headband.

The torture chamber.

The fairy hunt at the park. Jared went up to hide little fairies all around the play area. He was looking forward to that big job all week!

Here are the cupcakes and the birthday girl while we were all doing ourless than complimentary rendition of, ""Happy Birthday to You!"

Kennedy's fairy will be very delighted when she moves into her new home.

Elizabeth and her masterpiece.

Aliyah and her masterpiece.

Getting the landscaping just right.....

Kennedy and Emmy- friends since nursery.

Rebecca loves Bella. Thanks for being such a good "mommy" Bella.

I thought this was just a really cute picture. The party was a hit. The cupcakes were not made by me but by Harmon's- they were beautiful. I can't believe I PURCHASED pre-made cupcakes. Sorry Kennedy, I won't ever do it again...until I do. Oh the guilt! :-) My mom was a huge help. Thanks marmie. Happy Birthday Party Day, Kennedy. (whose real Birthday isn't until the end of the month)
8 comments:
The fairy party was adorable...as were all of the girls!!! Soooo fun...and sooo glad I got to be a part of it!!!! Thanks for everything...I had a wonderful time there! Love to all, Mom (Nana)
So cute!!! Do you hire out do parties? I just found your blog because I don't ever check my hotmail. Do you have my gmail address? My blog is private but I think I sent you an invite awhile ago, if you need another invite let me know. We can play next week either Monday or Thursday. Call me if that works for you. Love you - Aubs
So cute. I love the fairy hunt idea, I bet Jared was great at hiding them.
This is such a cute idea. Maybe someday I'll have a little girl and we can do fun fairy parties!
That was one girly party if I've ever seen one. Jared was so lucky to get the job of hiding fairies. I love it.
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there!
The party looks adorable! I'm sure Kennedy was thrilled. Good talking to you yesterday, Kim. We need to get together soon. Hugs to the girls!
Kim - DINOSAURS are the BEST!!!
and thank you for posting updates on the girls.
Post a Comment