our family, our food, our fun

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am thankful that...

1. that peapod makes me look like i have a small head!
2. there are walk-in places to get your hair cut. (i have been trying to grow my mop out but I couldn't take it anymore.)
3. there are earthquake proof building materials that can protect my kids at school (one less thing to worry about!)
4. mini scriptures with the snap enclosure happened.
5. snaggle teeth on 7 year-olds don't last forever.
6. both mj and dee were the top readers in their grades for their school wide reading contest!
7. i own a baby backpack- it rocks.
8. i am making tortilla soup for dinner.
9. jared is safely home from distrito federal.
10. digital cameras were created.
11. rebs still plays dress up. she just came down with a purple dress and donkey ears.12. we finally have homemade whole wheat bread- it's been a while!13. peapod loves graham crackers for pictures like that!

3 comments:

sallgood said...

I'm thankful for you!

The Hexem Family said...

haha I love #1 :)

So the mission reunion is coming huh?

Is Presidente Torres going to be there? what about his wife?

Kim Allgood said...

yep Claudia, they will both be here and Sulema and her family and Lilia the youngest daughter will be here too. The Reunion will be on April 2nd (It's a Friday night). Hope you can make it! Sister Torres might bring Mole and I think I am going to make Tamales. Hope you guys are doing well!