our family, our food, our fun

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CRAZY hair day!

Last year we forgot about crazy hair day at school and I dubbed myself winner of the "worst mom ever" award. ;-) I used the fuel from last years disappointment to make sure my kids made a showing for crazy hair day this year.




MJ said I had to take a picture of the almost invisible rainbow.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

umm, yes.

I think you sufficiently made up for last year.

And, did I hear your ward split? I need details, my dear.

mindy said...

sorry, you didn't make the cut. not crazy enough. i need to see some different colored streaks or something. good effort. maybe next year...

at least they look happy--

Coleman Family said...

Wow...ummmm...yes, those hair do's are definitely crazy! :)

Kim Allgood said...

Geez Mindy, sometimes you make me feel like such a failure as a mother. At least my kids don't leave me hate mail about all the things I am doing wrong ;-) Olivia's notes are sometimes why I get out of bed in the morning. Okay maybe not really but almost.

sallgood said...

Tell the girls I think their hair looked FABULOUS...in a crazy sort of way!

Brooke said...

I love their hair. Macey could be from 1987. I'm pretty sure my hair looked something like that during that year.

mindy said...

ah yes--you got me there.

thanks so much for the call--you made my day!
love you!!!

Jed and Kate said...

That is the prettiest crazy hair I have ever seen!
-Kate

martha corinna said...

That's some seriously crazy hair! What a good mom you are.