our family, our food, our fun

Saturday, May 30, 2009

PEA pod, Sweet PEA,, PEAnut

PEA
May 13 at 5:52pm- 6lbs. 3ounces- 18 inches long- He is precious in every way. The girls adore him. I will post some non-hospital photos in the next few days but I wanted to post a couple for you die hards out there who have been waiting so long to see him. Thumb suckingFirst BathPea pod had a tough time breathing for a couple days so he had to stay in the NICU and the girls couldn't hold him. They were kind of devastated but they came to the hospital everyday to peak in the windows at him. All the nurses were smitten by their cuteness.
Thanks Mom!
First Day home. Princess K could finally hold him- and she did- every second she could. She developed a cold over the last few days and hasn't been able to which has caused many an emotional meltdown! But, atleast we know she loves him.
Pea pod is thinking, "Dad, I can't wait to have silver basketball shorts like you!"

Love you all! Stay tuned for more.

12 comments:

Elisa said...

Congratulations Kim! He is a keeper. I love all his hair. Love the name you picked! Hurray for newborns.

Aubrey said...

Wow - Check out all that hair. He is beautiful. We would love to come see you this week. Wed, Thurs, or Fri works for us. love ya - Aub

Becca said...

What a perfect addition! Congratulations Kim and fam!!! He is a doll!!! I love kids who come out with hair!!!

sallgood said...

He's so cute! I can hardly wait to see more pics, and how can I wait until July to hold him???????

mindy said...

thanks for posting these--what a doll! Nice talking to you last night...although I couldn't get to sleep afterward worrying about that package!! Hope it either comes back to me, or makes it way to you somehow!!

Tom and Amy said...

Beautiful boy - and what a great head of hair!

Brooke said...

Oh, he is so adorable. Love the silver basketball shorts. Can we come over sometime soon and visit little Peter and the other little munchkins?

Amberly said...

He is so handsome! Little boys are so sweet. I'm glad everything is going well.

julie said...

Congratulations! My oldest, Kate, always tells me she wants a baby brother. Your girls look like they're going to be great mini-mommies to him!

Lydia said...

Congratulations Kim! He's so cute.

Jed and Kate said...

Oh man, I can't take it! He is so cute and we are way too far away! Aug 1st can't come soon enough!!!

monica said...

what an ADORABLE little baby boy. congrats to you all