our family, our food, our fun

Friday, April 10, 2009

NAME THIS KID!

People keep asking me if Jared and I have decided on a name for our little boy and when I say "no" I usually get accused of secrecy. So here it is- the names that are up for my consideration. Jared's list is likely very different and this is an invitation to him as well to add whatever he likes so that somehow we may come up with a name for our baby boy. Feel free to comment what you think!

Evan David Allgood
Evan Emerson Allgood
Isaac Emerson Allgood
Daniel Emerson Allgood
Peter (Pedro for short) James Allgood
Peter Emerson Allgood
Bennett Emerson Allgood

So, here he is... Evan Emerson David Daniel Peter Pedro Bennett Isaac Buchanan Allgood



I wish that was the face of someone who just won a million dollars! But, it's not. It is the face of someone who is reeling from the shock of what the scale says! ;-) Yes, Jared and I weigh the same now.

19 comments:

Amber H. said...

Wow, Jared must not weigh very much if you weigh the same. You still look tiny! Good luck with the name thing. I hate how opinionated everyone gets with names, so I say choose the one you love the most and stick with it! When are you due? Thanks for posting a picture!

Kim Allgood said...

I have decided Jared is way too skinny for my own good and I try to fatten him up every chance I get. I've tried everything short of sticking shortening in his soup! ;-)

Hope you are doing well!

mindy said...

you just might be the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen. You look very fit! The only part of you that even looks pregnant is your belly. So cute!

My vote is for just Buchanan. You can call him Buck. Or Butch ;) Perhaps that was Bishop Erickson's real name

sallgood said...

I still like Davis, Trevor, or Travis. I think Trevor Daniel. Or Emerson Davis. Or Travis Evan. Or Trevor Buchanan. But my art kids picked Ricardo..... so maybe it should be Pedro Ricardo.

PS. You look great!!!

Carolyn said...

I'm still not seeing any of my favorites on the list...like Parker, Conner, Carter, Gage, Blake, Wyatt, Davis, & of course, Ricardo. I keep trying!!!!! I'll LOVE whatever you pick. You look wonderful honey...can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! Mom

Coleman Family said...

You look so beautiful Kim! You're preggo with number 4! Wow! You've got me beat! Thanks for finding me on facebook - I've oftened wondered what happened to you! Let's keep in touch now!
-Carrie

Coleman Family said...

Oh and I really like the name Jackson - it's not on your list, but it sounds cute and I love the name! Jackson Allgood. Cute, huh? ;)

sallgood said...

Kim, I see that your mom and I have some of the same names on our lists! So maybe his name should be Davis Ricardo Allgood...or do you like Ricardo Davis Allgood better?? :-)

Davis Smith said...

It was great seeing you today! I think you have a great list of names... I like them all but if I had to choose one, Bennett would probably be at the top of the list. Oh, and if Davis were on there... of course I'd choose that one. :)

Christi said...

I like Isaac and Evan from your list...oh, I can't wait to see him! We miss you guys! You look so cute!!!!

Lisa said...

I like Evan. I can't use it so you have to.

Carolyn said...

So - I heard a new one last night that I haven't mentioned in one of my many hundreds of suggestions - Preston. What do you think? Preston Evan Allgood, Preston Isaac Allgood, Preston Emerson Allgood...kinda cute! There's still Jackson, Austin, and, of course, Ricardo. :)

Unknown said...

You have Evan and Emerson often, so why not combine them for a more unique "Evanerson"? Hmmm? Pedriel? Dansaac?

Or, do the too-cute-for-words combining of YOUR name and JARED's name for the ultimate son: Jarim. (Kimred?)

costales said...

Uhm, I think you guys should also consider the name James and ofcourse Jamie for short...think about it. If not I like the name Elijah or Micah which I realize is not on the list so from the list I like Peter Buchannon or Isaac Buchannon. We named Gabriel "Stone" bc it's my mom's maiden name/family name and we are pretty happy with our choice:) Go for Buchannon.

patpoyfair said...

Patrick. Done.

monica said...

wow, you are all belly. there is not one ounce of anything except on your belly. simply amamzing.
as for names, i wanted an isaac, trevor is good (my brother turned out well) and davis is my cute nephew, so he has lots of good potential.
get it down to three at least.
good luck!

Lydia said...

Hi Kim. Thank you for the compliments. Your girls are beautiful. Congratulations on your baby boy :) I like the name Bennett from your list. Looks like you're all doing great. Good luck with your delivery!

Brooke said...

So, it has been a while since I checked your blog. I like all the names you have picked, except I dated a guy named Daniel and so I personally wouldn't pick that one... we need to have you guys over before you have that baby!

Mimi said...

hmmmm. my vote is Isaac- It's just cute!!

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!