
Our Christmas holiday was spent with family and friends up in Redmond, WA. Those of you who know me well- know that I crave a good, dark, cloudy, rainy, windy day. You know that I was longing to get away from the Utah Snow/Sun/Snow/Sun/Snow for a while and enjoy some good Seattle winter weather. Unfortunately, the weather elves wanted to play a trick on me- and indeed they did. 2 feet of white, wintry snow fell for 8 days straight in Redmond. I grew up there and have never seen anything like it. We were snowed in. It made for some great pictures though and probably the most picturesque Christmas ever experienced by humankind. The smiles on the faces of our daughters also made my great sacrifice worth it! Thank you weather elves and Allgoods for hosting our little clan for 2 weeks!

3 comments:
I've been waiting for you to post again...and then you post HOME! Didn't know I missed it so much!
sounds awesome! I'm glad you got to go back. You look the same...haven't changed a bit!
ummm, why am i not on your blog list?? i'm very hurt.
I have the cutest nieces in the whole entire world! I love you girls - Love Auntie Heidi (using mom's account)
Post a Comment